Planet is imaging the entire Earth every day, making global change accessible, searchable, and actionable for everyone. Esri is the global leader in GIS technology, mapping, and spatial analytics software.
With Planet ArcGIS Pro Add-in v2.0, Planet users can unlock the power of frequent and high-resolution imagery directly in their ArcGIS workflows.
The new version of the Add-in will enable you to:
- Unlock the power of high-cadence and high-resolution imagery by bringing PlanetScope, SkySat imagery, and Planet Basemaps into your workflow
- Order precise high-resolution SkySat imagery by linking coordinates to Planet’s Tasking Dashboard (for Planet Tasking customers)
- Access imagery from the leading public imagery providers, like Landsat and Sentinel
- Leverage the ArcGIS Pro image analysis capabilities to perform remote sensing analyses, compare imagery and other geospatial data, build models, explore geo-statistical analysis and machine learning
In V2, Planet strengthened these features and added new capabilities to help users get the most value from their Planet subscription in ArcGIS. Updates users can find in V2:
- Improved metadata display and customization in the Planet Imagery Search Panel
- New ability to save your search to preserve search filters from the Planet Imagery Search Panel
- More Search filters
- Clip imagery downloads to your AOI
- Improved Planet Basemap discovery interface and Basemap download tools
- Ability to determine contributing source scene to a Planet Basemap
- Ability to set an AOI for high-res tasking in ArcGIS
- And more!